Information and Terms for the India PR & Corporate Communications Awards 2011
- The exchange4media India PR & Corporate Communications Awards 2011 (e4m IPRCCA 2011) recognise excellence by organisations and individuals for their work in India’s growing public relations and communications sector
- The Submission of the Entry Form assumes that entrants have carefully read the e4m IPRCCA 2011 terms and information and agree to abide by them.
- The following is the procedure for submitting forms:
- Forms must be submitted online only. Please be careful while filling in the form as incorrect and incomplete forms will work against the entry at the time of judging. The forms must be entered in English.
- Note: we will only accept CDs/ DVDs of electronic coverage. All supporting material, otherwise must be sent via courier to the postal address.
- Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to the entrant (via email as given in the registration details).
- The entry will be deemed accepted only when the entry fee as detailed in #6 below reaches our Mumbai/Delhi office.
- Word limit:- 1000 words in a PDF format
- The supporting material, could include creatives, collaterals, samples of press exposure,
pictures of the event,etc.
All entries should be accompained with a 30 second video dedicated to the campaign.(in case the
entry wins, the video will be played at the time of the awards ceremony).
- Every entry which includes a campaign from a Client, needs to be accompanied with a letter of proclamation from the client, stating that the entry is the agency’s original body of work, done for the client.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac). The organisers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot be viewed. The works should be resident on the micro sites till April 30, 2011.
- Please note: we are accepting entries only for the following categories of the India PR & Corporate Communications Awards 2011:
- Best Use of Public Relations by Private Sector Entity – Corporate
- Best Use of Public Relations by Private Sector Entity – Agency
- Best Use of Public Relations by Public Sector Entity – Corporate
- Best Use of Public Relations by Public Sector Entity – Agency
- Best Use of Public Relations for a Social Cause – Corporate
- Best Use of Public Relations for a Social Cause – Agency
- Best Use of Public Relations in the Financial Services Sector – Corporate
- Best Use of Public Relations in the Financial Services Sector – Agency
- Best Use of Public Relations in Crisis – Corporate
- Best Use of Public Relations in Crisis – Agency
- Best use of PR in the entertainment, sports and lifestyle sector – Corporate / Entity
- Best use of PR in the entertainment, sports and lifestyle sector – Agency
- Out-of-the-Box PR Idea
- Best use of Corporate Communications within an Organisation
- Best use of Public Relations by deploying Social Media
- PR Professional of the Year – Agency
- Corporate Communications Professional of the Year
- PR Agency of the Year
- Best Small PR Agency of the Year (Turnover less than Rs. 5 crore)
- Best Continuous PR Campaign (campaign lasting minimum 3 years)
- Best Use of Media/Marketing/Consumer Data for PR Planning/Strategy
- Young Achievers' Award
To be eligible, work of the entrant must have aired between April 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010.
- Entry Fees:
- There is no limit to the number of entries a public relations agency, organisation, or individual can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be accompanied with the entry form and a cheque/demand draft (payable at par in New Delhi or Mumbai) of Rs 2,000 (Rupees Two Thousand Only) drawn in favour of 'Adsert Web Solutions Private Ltd'.
- There is an incentive for sending multiple entries:
10 entries: Rs 9,000; 20 entries: Rs 17,500; Unlimited entries: Rs 30,000
- Non-Delhi or Non-Mumbai, non-payable at par cheques will NOT be accepted. Non-Delhi/Mumbai entrants can pay by way of a Demand Draft/Pay Order. The entry fees cannot be submitted in cash.
- Entry will be accepted only on realisation of cheque(s).
- The IPRCCA jury will comprise eminent individuals from all walks of life. The decision of the jury is final and binding. Any form of canvassing for the awards will disqualify an entrant.
- All entries must be received in our offices in New Delhi or Mumbai before 4pm on Tuesday, feb 15, 2011. Note: entries will be considered accepted only upon realisation of the cheque/draft with the entry fee. The last date of February 15th indicates that cheque/DD must be received by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted any day – between Monday and Friday, 11am to 5pm. Cheques/DDs can also be sent by courier to our New Delhi or Mumbai office.
- The Hall of Fame Award will be decided upon by the jury. No entries are invited for this category.
- For Young Achievers' Award, a photocopy of proof of date of birth must be attached to the printout of the entry form. The proof can be in the form of driving licence, passport, Election ID card, PAN Card or Class 10 passing certificate clearly displaying the date of birth. In the absence of all of the above certificates, a certification from the employer on the letterhead is fine.
- If you do not receive an acknowledgment mail after submitting the form, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit form.
- All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorises the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work. The submission of entry guarantees that the entry is original. If any entry is found to plagiarised, the entry will be disqualified.
- The exchange4media group is a mere custodian of the e4m India PR & Corporate Communications Awards. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media group team be part of the decision-making and/or influencing process.
New Delhi: 1210 Kailash Building, 12th Floor, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110 001
Mumbai: 3/301 Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street, Opposite Gaiety-Galaxy Cinemas, Bandra West, Mumbai 400 050