Conditions of Entry
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply.
- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages and English.
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work.
- The entry fee is as follows:
One entry Rs. 3,000
2-10 entries Rs. 2,750 each
11-25 entries Rs. 2,500 each
26-50 entries Rs. 2,250 each
More than 50 entries Rs. 2,000 each
- If the original language is not English or Hindi, we strongly recommend that you also submit an English language version of the work.
- Each entry can be submitted ONLINE in the relevant entry form at http://www.exchange4media.com/eraa2011/index.aspx or can be sent as hard copies at our Noida office.(refer to Point No. 7)
- Entry form is to be accompanied by
-by 2 copies of CD’s/DVDs,
-Cover letter with the no. of entries, Category Code, Category Name and Cheque No.)
-Supporting written document should be no longer than one side of an A4 size paper in 10-point size Arial font based on the criteria mentioned against a particular category.
-only 1 additional supporting material if required(Refer to Award on the navigation bar )
-Entry fee (refer to point no 4 and 12).
(All submissions to be addressed to “Meenakshi Arora” and sent on the following address : B-20, Sec 57, Noida , Pin Code - 201301, Uttar Pradesh along with the cheque or DD. Refer point no 12)
- Entrants MUST provide audio files, write-ups and other materials as specified for each category or award. Please ensure that the file formats, page limits, and duration limits are strictly adhered to.
- To qualify work must have been aired on a radio station in India either wholly or partly between 01 August 2010 and 31 July 2011.
- Last Date of Submitting entries is 5th November 2011 by 5 pm.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- All payments must be made through cheque or demand draft payable at New Delhi in favour ‘Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited’ and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries accompanied by the cover letter.
- An entry will be considered accepted only upon realization of the cheque/demand draft submitted for the respective entry/entries.
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- Only one party may enter a piece of work, i.e. Agency or Radio Station or Production Company, to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event that the same work is submitted by two different entrant companies, only the first entry will be accepted. If different parts of the same campaign are submitted by both a radio station or a agency or a production, the first company to enter will have the choice if they would like to submit the whole campaign as the entrant.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client.
- The organisers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Please be careful while filling out the Entry form as any incorrect and incomplete submission will work against your entry at the time of judging. Also please be sure to provide absolutely clear and correct information in the forms, as the same would be used in our edit pieces, on the trophies and in any sort of promotions.